Address: Avenue de la Hountete, BP 3 Vic Fezensac, FRANCE, 32190 France
Average User Rating: No ratings
Number of User Ratings: None yet
Open to visitors: Yes
Jan 1 - Dec 31:
Features: Pet friendly, Family friendly, Store, Busses
Types of wine: Armagnac Blends
Proprietor: Philippe Gelas
Description: Created in 1865 by Baptiste Gelas the Armagnac Gelas has been producing high quality Armagnacs since. We supply high quality restuarants, top liquors stores all over the world
Armagnac CellarOpen On:
Jan 1 - Dec 31:
$0.00 - FREE
Visit an Armagnac cellar dating from 1865
Reservation by mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Les Caves de Baptiste
Please join our tasting program Armagnacs Single Cask and SIngle Varietals
Please book in advance by mail email@example.com o firstname.lastname@example.org
No events added.
No promotions added.
From the vineyard:
From users:No photos uploaded. Be the first!.
Login to add your image.
No videos added.
No reviews yet. Be the first one to review this vineyard/winery.
Login to add your rating/review.
18 SINGLE VARIETAL 100% FOLLE BLANCHE - Blends - Armagnac
Retail Price: Not provided.
Folle Blanche”: This is the historic Armagnac variety which dominated the wine area before its destruction by phylloxera in 1878: it was then called piquepoult or "pinched lips". As its graft stock is now hard to cultivate, it is poorly represented amongst the grape varieties.
- Producer : Maison Gelas – Vic-Fezensac (Gers)
- Appearance: Amber colour with great elegant golden hints.
- Nose: An outstanding nose on deep rancio and smooth prune.
- Mouth: Great mouth on liquorice and crystallized apricot and prune. Outstanding finish on great rancio.
- Empty glass: Smooth spices and prune.
- Cigar combination : Cuba Hoyo de Monterey Epicure n°1